Specialized Driver Education Program for Student with ADHD and Other Executive Functioning Disorders
Top Driver, in collaboration with Behind the Wheel with ADHD, has developed a Specialized Driver Education Program for students with ADHD and other Executive Functioning Disorders.
- Individualized Graduated Driver’s License Plan Meeting
- Inclusion into 30 hours of classroom instruction with private one-on-one Modified Final Exam appointment.
- Student will be provided with specially designed Student Workbook for maximized learning.
- Student will complete classroom training, prior to beginning in-vehicle training.
- Student will complete uniquely designed 18-hour Behind-The-Wheel Curriculum with specially trained and certified instructor.
- Student will be provided with an individualized practice guide to be used with their parents.
- “Parent Care” pre-license (Coaching from the Passenger Seat) and post-license (Danger Zone) training courses included
Today’s Top Stories WATCH NOW BREAKING NEWS Starbucks to close 8,000 stores for racial-bias education TOP VIDEOS BREAKING NEWS Starbucks to close 8,000 stores for racial-bias education Teenage drivers with ADHD are four times as likely as other teens to have accidents. They’re also more easily distracted and prone to road rage.
Available only at Top Driver Illinois locations at this time.
For more information click here or call (800) 374-8373