Specialized Driver Education Program
for Students with ADHD and Other Executive Functioning Disorders
Top Driver, in collaboration with Behind the Wheel with ADHD, has developed a Specialized Driver Education Program for students with ADHD and other Executive Functioning Disorders.
Specialized Driver Education Program Includes:
- Individualized Graduated Driver’s License Plan Meeting
- Inclusion into 30 hours of classroom instruction with private one-on-one Modified Final Exam appointment.
- Student will be provided with specially designed Student Workbook for maximized learning.
- Student will complete classroom training, prior to beginning in-vehicle training.
- Student will complete uniquely designed 18-hour Behind-The-Wheel Curriculum with specially trained and certified instructor.
- Student will be provided with an individualized practice guide to be used with their parents.
- “Parent Care” pre-license (Coaching from the Passenger Seat) and post-license (Danger Zone) training courses included
CHICAGO (WLS) — Teenage drivers with ADHD are four times as likely as other teens to have accidents. They’re also more easily distracted and prone to road rage. The Daily Herald’s Justin Kmitch sat down with ABC7 to talk about the special approach taken to teach students with ADHD how to drive.
Available only at Top Driver Illinois locations at this time.
For more information click here or call (800) 374-8373