COVID-19 Top Driver’s Response
April 7, 2020 Update
Attention Top Driver Families,
We are now offering our new WEBCAST Classroom option to provide alternative classroom training for Current and New students! It is available at any time for enrollment for new students who are 15 years of age. Please contact Customer Service with any questions at 800-374-8373. Thank you for your patience.
Top Driver will not conduct classes from our Educational Centers until the COVID-19 mandate on Social Distancing has been lifted however we are working on an alternative option as stated above.
- March 16 – April 30, 2020 START DATES: You will have the convenient option to complete the Classroom Phase of training via the WEBCAST CLASSROOM. Please call Customer Service at 800-374-8373 to select a future start date or to enroll in the WEBCAST Classroom program.
- Students who started their classroom program prior to March 16, 2020 will have the convenient option to complete their course via the WEBCAST Classroom. Email notifications are in process now that the WEBCAST class is available.There will also be updates on the student portal, www.topdriversignals.com.
- The Secretary of State has indicated that they will allow flexibility in making up classes once we have resumed instruction.
In-Vehicle Training UPDATES:
- Currently we have cancelled any In-Vehicle lessons scheduled through April 30, 2020.
- Due to the uncertainty about when we will start conducting driving lessons again the scheduling function has been temporarily turned off.
- You will not be able to schedule driving lessons at this time.
- The Secretary of State has already indicated that student Completion Deadlines will be extended beyond the current
9 months so there is no need to worry about a student completing their program in a timely manner.
** Summer and Fall classes ALSO available for enrollment – this can be done either online or by calling Customer Service**
Thank you very much for your patience and flexibility as we work through this crisis along with the rest of the state and nation. We hope to be out driving and instructing our Top Driver students as soon as we are able.
The Top Driver Management Team